Monday, November 22nd from 4:10-5:40 PM
@ The Leduc Boys and Girls Club
Chris and Amber from Forerunner Financial are joining us for a brand new session!
This session will focus on youth ages 12-18 and focus on…
· Understanding investing, credit, money management
· Family Budget (being involved in family finances)
· Basic Investments - how you can earn money with your money.
· Basic money management for teens (including spend, save + share principles to teach saving for purchases).
· Credit + Debt, understanding debt and how it can be possible to live without it while still building good credit.
Due to the LRC policy, and Boys and Girls club policy, we require anyone who is 12+ to be vaccinated, and show their proof of vaccine card upon entry of the building.
If you are unvaccinated, or not willing to disclose your vaccine status, we can accommodate you virtually.